Monday, August 8, 2011

Busy Times

Wow! Hard to believe that it has been so long since I updated my blog. I have been grilling some since May 15th (my last post) but life has been busy. June, as always, has me on the road much of the month and it will be a rare June that I am able to grill out.

Also, our house has been on the market since March and in an effort to keep it clean we really have not gone to the effort to grill out. We finally are under contract and have an offer on a home that has a great patio for future grilling efforts. I am excited about the possibilities there.

Finally, I have also started an executive EdD degree that took me away from home for three nights in late July. My class schedule will include two nights a month away from home...at least for the next two years or so.

Later this week I understand I am grilling kabobs for my wife's' staff retreat.... I will make an effort to post those pictures!

No comments: