Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Where have I been?


It has been a month since my last post. Since then I have been travelling with work for about two of those weeks. I also had minor back surgery that kept me down for another week or so. However, I have cooked out both Friday and Saturday nights.

Friday it was margarita chicken. To make this I marinated the chicken for about three hours in the least expensive margarita mix that you can buy at the grocery store. I should have marinated the chicken longer.

Of course, I cooked corn from grandparents garden. That seems to be a staple when we are grilling.

Saturday I cooked burgers. The spices that I used in in turned out great. Though I didn't really measure the quantities I used fresh black pepper, sea salt, onion powder and garlic powder. Since all the barbecue recipes have something sweet added (usually brown sugar) I used a teaspoon of white sugar. The burgers were great!

Attached are the pictures of the chicken breast cooking

No comments: