Sunday, September 7, 2008

Kabobs


I am not a huge fan of cooking kabobs...it is difficult to cook the chicken and vegetables at the sa me rate. The chicken often cooks much faster than the onions and peppers. The mushrooms and pineapple cook the fastest. However, I do enjoy eating kabobs and it was something that we had not cooked this year. Though the onions weren't cooked enough for my liking I thought they turned out fine. We had another couple join us and make their own stick. You can see how some people spread out their "fixings" for them to cook and others crammed as much as you possible can on the stick.

The chicken was marinaded for about two hours in a bottle of teriyaki. The vegetables were brushed with oil to prevent sticking. I am sure we will be cooking kabobs again soon.

No comments: