Saturday, March 26, 2011

Chicken Sandwiches

This weekend, with in-laws in town, I grilled some Greek chicken breasts. I used a bottle of liquid Greek seasoning and marinaded them in that for two hours. The breasts were large so they probably could have used an additional hour in the marinade. However, we were hungry and the grill was ready. I grilled them for about twenty minutes and used Cavenders seasoning prior to removing them from the grill.

I did not take pictures then but did have enough left over for mid-week sandwiches. One large breast, with additional Cavenders, was enough for two delicious sandwiches. With a big glass of sweet tea, it was a perfect lunch. Makes me think that I always need to cook extra!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yes, I agree that you should always cook extra...and FedEx it to our house!! :-)

James said...

Looks delicious. A very nice lunch!