Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Naughty or Nice

When you live far from family members you get to have several Christmas celebrations. This is the case with my family. We started Christmas with my family in Tennessee spending four nights there. The next four nights we will be at home celebrating with Renie's family. Junior loves this because he gets presents spread out over a long period of time. The only thing that he has consistently asked for has been a train and Renie and I have one set-up now under the tree for him.

He also got to play with a leap pad that belong to one of his cousins and he loved that. Fortunately, Renie was able to find one several months ago at a consignment sale. We have some "girl-friendly" games that we plan to share with some of our female cousins.

The last toy that he has asked for is "Hungry-Hungry Hippo" (where he saw this game we will never know). This the the final toy that we have for Christmas morning. He loves games and after receiving several from his Tennessee cousins we look forward to having something to do on rainy days.

As I look at the pile of toys assembled under the tree I think that I am more excited than he is.

As I alluded to in an earlier post I have asked for some more charcoal (the traditional gift of naughty boys and girls). I hope that I have been nice enough to get charcoal. Hope your Christmas wishes come true.

No comments: