Sunday, March 22, 2009

Are you crazy or just plain stupid?


Earlier this week I posted a picture of the backyard with the beginning of the root removal. The root removal continued this weekend. All day Saturday and much of the afternoon on Sunday we worked on removing the roots. Needless to say, I did not grill out once this weekend. Saturday we cooked a pizza and tonight we had "breakfast for dinner".

From the front yard we have removed the roots for three trees. The final tree has some large roots that I hope to tackle tomorrow night. I asked junior to pose in front of the pile so you could appreciate the number of roots that we have dug.

During the kid's nap time both Renie and I were working together to get the roots out. Renie asked, "Do the neighbors think we are crazy." I was reminded of this great quote from Forrest Gump and have titled the post accordingly. Yes, the neighbors think we are crazy.

No comments: