Sunday, April 3, 2011

Cedar Plank Hot wings


In an effort to try something different I decided to grill some wings on cedar planks. Another significant change from my previous wing grilling experiences is that I removed the skin. Typically the skin does not grill very well and can make the chicken a little slimy.


In the middle is a French bread pack.


Wings were marinaded for a couple of hours in Moores Hot Sauce. The grilling process on the planks too longer than I anticipated. I cooked them for about thirty minutes turning them once. For the final few minutes I did remove them from the planks to dry out a little more. Once removed from the planks more hot sauce was added.

1 comment:

James said...

Next time fill up a plate for me! Glad you took off the skins...I always pull them off anyway