Monday, January 19, 2009

Cattle Exchange



Tonight I cooked fillet mignon on the grill. Another cold night in Birmingham. You can see the great crust rub on top of the fillet. The rub was my basic beef rub consisting mainly of salt, pepper, paprika, onion powder, and garlic powder. I have listed the amounts in several other posts.

The filet's were cooked for about six minutes on each side on medium-high heat. Another great experience cooking on gas. I may not go back to charcoal until winter is over.

The fillets were from the box that I bought from the Atlanta Cattle Exchange. Another great grilling experience with this company.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go to Mr P's in Bluff Park for cut to order filets or ribeyes. They will wrap the filets in bacon and coat with Mr P's marinade. Cant be beat